Friday 17 August 2012

The Pledge

I like so many gamers have fallen into the loop of buying figs to paint and game with and them ending up in a drawer somewhere to be found months later and likely never painted. This has to stop.

I watched a few friends make 'the pledge' last year and surprisingly they managed to stick to it.



So my fellow gamers here we go.

'I Kevin Finlay pledge to try and paint more figures than I buy in the period from Aug 2012 to Aug 2013'. I will keep a log on the sidebar of the blog to keep track of my pledge and whether I am ahead or falling behind with my target.

P.S Needs to be at least 3 colours and based as with a tourney painting restriction.

So August....so far

Bought - Malifaux Teddy, 2 Ratcatchers
Painted - Epidemius Demon of Nurgle, 4 Plaugebearers of Nurgle, 1 Grectchin

Bought 3
Painted 6

Result!

1 comment: